Cory scared the koi out of me last night!

DammitJanet

Little bugger. And his dad was in on it too.

He came over to the house after work to pick up some milk he had left at the house from the weekend but I didnt know that in the beginning.

He walked in the door all sweaty and his face was red and he was pretending to be upset. He said "Mama, you really arent gonna let me come home? Me and the old lady are fighting and I need somewhere to go for a little while? Come on, I really need somewhere to stay for just a few days. Please!"

Then Tony jumps in and tells me " be strong, you know we talked about it, we have to use tough love! He has to stick it out and think about his family."

Im standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes and my heart is sinking fast.

I was swallowing and swallowing. I looked up and asked him what was going on. Cory is going through some really tough times right now and I was looking at him hard to read his eyes and face to see if I could read him. I was really having a hard time.

Finally Cory looked at me and laughed and came over and gave me a big hug and said its okay mom, Im kidding. Things are fine. I came over to get the milk and leave my phone for Billy to put some music on it. He then told me if he ever needed to come back home I would be the first to know. I told him then he was a huge brat and not to do that to me. If he has to come back home he better remember he has to sleep in bed with me! Thats the only open area...lmao. Unless he is desperate I dont think that is a place he is gonna want to end up even if it is a king sized bed. Right now the only time he comes and curls up with me is when he is sick.

brat!