Could I just have some hugs? Please and thanks

Rabbit

Could I have some hugs?(maybe some prayers) Please and thanks ! Sometimes it seems life just gets hard. Besides all
the difficult child's stuff, I am running out of money, have no job,and I bought a house ( not settled yet). There r problems with the contract (the realtor who I thought was a friend screwed me over). Its seems like everything is falling apart. Thanks for letting me whine and any hugs you can spare. Rabbit

Rabbit

Thanks ! Your support means a lot. I feel very alone right now and its good to know I am not! Thanks Hugs Rabbit

KateM

Rabbit, you do have alot on your plate! Prayers and good thoughts that the house situation will be resolved soon to your satisfaction and that your money worries ease.

H

HaoZi

*hugs* and good luck, hon. I hope you're able to get the contract straightened out quickly and in your favor.

DDD

Let me add my supportive hugs. Sometimes life just loads it on our plate. I'm sorry you are going through too many things all at once. I'm hoping that your burden will ease soon. Hugs. DDD

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Rabbit, many hugs & hoping that the contract is straightened out quickly. You know, sweetie, there are days & then there are other days....none of it makes sense. You just keep moving forward as best you can.

(((Hugs)))

Mom2oddson

Hi Rabbit,

Adding my prayers and support for you. Hang in there. Life gets tough sometimes, but we warrior moms always make it through the tough times.

Sending many {{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}} your way.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey Bunny Buns -

Check your PM - HUGS & LOVE
STARIBE BUTT- (well that didn't come out exactly right did it?)

Estherfromjerusalem

Rabbit, I'm always ready to give you a hug. It's awful how problems seem to come in bunches. I hope they sort themselves out quickly. In the meantime -- don't feel alone. We are all here with you.

And here's a big hug -- ((({{{[[[Rabbit]]]}}})))

Love, Esther