Could I just have some hugs? Please and thanks

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Rabbit, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Could I have some hugs?(maybe some prayers) Please and thanks ! Sometimes it seems life just gets hard. Besides all
    the difficult child's stuff, I am running out of money, have no job,and I bought a house ( not settled yet). There r problems with the contract (the realtor who I thought was a friend screwed me over). Its seems like everything is falling apart. Thanks for letting me whine and any hugs you can spare. Rabbit

2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Rabbit,
    I'm sorry things are so difficult right now. (((((Hugs)))) :notalone:

3. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Thanks ! Your support means a lot. I feel very alone right now and its good to know I am not! Thanks Hugs Rabbit

4. KateM

KateM Member

Rabbit, you do have alot on your plate! Prayers and good thoughts that the house situation will be resolved soon to your satisfaction and that your money worries ease.

5. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Thank u Kate Hugs Rabbit

6. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

*hugs* and good luck, hon. I hope you're able to get the contract straightened out quickly and in your favor.

7. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Thanks

8. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Lots of positive thoughts being sent your way for good outcomes all way round

Marcie

9. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Let me add my supportive hugs. Sometimes life just loads it on our plate. I'm sorry you are going through too many things all at once. I'm hoping that your burden will ease soon. Hugs. DDD

10. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

:hugs:I'm sending lots of big {{{hugs}}}, good thoughts and prayers your way, my friend.

11. ML

ML Guest

Hugs and support coming your way. Better days are ahead!

12. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:hugs:

Saying a prayer things get settled for the better soon.

13. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Rabbit, many hugs & hoping that the contract is straightened out quickly. You know, sweetie, there are days & then there are other days....none of it makes sense. You just keep moving forward as best you can.

(((Hugs)))

14. Mom2oddson

Mom2oddson Active Member

Hi Rabbit,

Adding my prayers and support for you. Hang in there. Life gets tough sometimes, but we warrior moms always make it through the tough times.

Sending many {{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}} your way.

15. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

:hugs: Thanks for your support ! It really means a lot to me. Hugs Rabbit :bunny_ears:

16. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Hey Bunny Buns -

Check your PM - HUGS & LOVE
    STARIBE BUTT- (well that didn't come out exactly right did it?)

17. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Sending hugs and prayers that all works out for you, Rabbit.

18. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Rabbit, I'm always ready to give you a hug. It's awful how problems seem to come in bunches. I hope they sort themselves out quickly. In the meantime -- don't feel alone. We are all here with you.

And here's a big hug -- ((({{{[[[Rabbit]]]}}})))

Love, Esther

19. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Thanks so much! You all are GREAT! Thanks!

20. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Sending hugs your way Rabbit, and prayers too.
    Trinity