Could Use a Bit of Prayer

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child has been trying to get pregnant since Darrin was 18 mos old. She had a painful and tragic miscarriage almost 2 yrs ago and hasn't been able to get pregnant again.

easy child is becoming desperated for another child.

easy child is on day 90 of her menstral cycle. No period, no spotting. I think when she was more than 2 wks late she did a home preg test, it came back neg. She went to doctor because she still didn't start and got a blood test. It also came back neg. She was once again devistated. But doctor told her at that time to come back if she went to 90 days and he'd check her again.

So, tomorrow she goes for the blood test again. She also took a home preg test last night. She got a really faint line saying it was pos. She took the second test this morning and got the same thing.

easy child is terrified to get her hopes up. That last miscarriage hit her hard, and I don't think she's delt well with it at all. And can't get her to go talk to someone about it.

easy child also got the faint line when it was pos with Darrin. She was 3 mos when she took the test the first time with him.

easy child and sister in law are wonderful parents. easy child adores children. I would love to see her have another child.

So if you have a moment, just say a little prayer for her please. It hurts me to watch her go thru this pain.

Hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Aww I hope it is positive. I am a big believer in the, once you stop trying, then it happens philosophy... it happened for husband and me and many others I know!

I will be sending +++++ Positive thoughts!

K

Kjs

sending prayers. i too had a miscarriage when i so desperatly wanted a baby. Then took forever. I remember the doctor telling me it takes time. Then came difficult child. A true "gift". He was meant to be with us.

I couldn't believe the feeling of loss, the greiving, with a miscarriage.

Hope it is good news.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending good thoughts. Hoping that if she is that it is carried to fruition. I know it's tough to grieve through a miscarriage and move on sometimes.
After trying for a while to have a second I finally decided that having one strong healthy child was all that I was getting and that was good.
Of course, I got pregnant soon after.
Doesn't make it easier for your easy child.

nvts

Saying many prayers here in ny.

I know the feeling about a miscarriage, I know the feeling...

but "good things come to those who wait"!!!

Keep the chin up, those faint lines can tell you plenty!!!

Beth

I'll be keeping your easy child in my thoughts and prayers... When I was pregnant with difficult child 1, all I got was faint lines on the at home test I did. I know the at home tests have come a long way since then, but I'm praying those faint lines are excellent news!!! WFEN