Could use some prayers

susiestar

Roll With It
I am much more alert this morning. feeling more myself, though my voice is still gone. But I am not shaky or sick to my stomach at this point. husband will be home all day, and my mom will drive me to my doctor appts on Monday - NONE of us want me to drive for a little while. At least not until we see the docs on Mon.

You are great, all of you.

Lothlorien

You need the neuro or doctor to prescribe Diastat. It's a medicine for seizures lasting longer than 5 minutes. A seizure lasting longer than five minutes can cause a lot of damage. You would not be able to administer it yourself, but it's important to have and use an Alert bracelet.

susiestar

Roll With It
I will ask about that. IT is not something they gave me, but I am not sure the doctor knew what they were doing anyway. I have HUGE bruises from the blood pressure cuff, and that shouldn't happen. I will ask. My rheumy (hwo I called on Fri after I got home) said he thought it was from the arava (arthritis medication that was about my last hope arthritis wise right now). But I will write that down and ask about it until I get a coherent answer that makes sense.

Thanks!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Susie,

Sorry I missed this - good thoughts coming your way. Sounds like a good check with a neuro doctor might be in order as well - just to rule out anything else that might be going on. Seizures are nothing to mess with.

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks again. I am really feeling myself today. Not exactly wonderful, but MUCH better than I was. I am going to get appts set up for a neuro check, and do have 2 appts tomorrow, with a possible consult with a 3rd (my neuro is on the same floor as the endocrinologist and they work together a lot, so I may see him too, though I did call his nurse on Fri about the seizures and the medications.)

Hugs to all, I am back to me again today.

Susie

susiestar

Roll With It
I am still having my mom take me to my appts tomorrow, jsut to be safe. I didn't want any of you to worry that I would go driving around and maybe get sick again like that.

You are all sweeties!

KTMom91

Don't know how I missed this! Susie, so glad you're feeling better, and I'm glad your mom's able to drive you. Many hugs.

trinityroyal

Sorry I missed this. I've been off the computer for days and days.
Susie, I hope your neuro appointment goes well tomorrow and that you get some answers. I'm VERY glad that your mom is going to drive you.

Sending hugs and saying prayers.
Trinity

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sorry I missed this, I just got back into town late this afternoon. I'm glad you are feeling better and have appts. coming up. Will say extra prayers.

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks to all. I will be off board most of the day tomorrow, with being out of town for the docs, but I will post in the evening, or in the early morning if I am too tired in the evening.