Could you send some positive juju

Steely

To Matt's friend M., that he will be able to spend Cmas with us? :)

This is a kiddo that Matt met at his Residential Treatment Center (RTC) 3 years ago and they have remained very close friends. This kid has been through hell and back with all sorts of horrible abuse from his Mom. His Dad has stayed in his life up until 3 months ago, when M got a tattoo (he is 20), and his Dad has now disowned him due to religious reasons. He hasn't talked to his 2 sisters in many years.

He lives close-ish to us, about a 5 hour drive - and he wants to spend Cmas with us - which would so cool for Matt!!!! I love this kid, he and I text fairly frequently as he really doesn't have any family, he looks to me for advice sometimes. I would love to form a closer bond with him and give him some love - and I would love for Matt to have him here for Cmas. What a present that would be!!!

Their relationship has been extremely strained over the years because of the rules of the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) where M is now outpatient. This crazy horrible rumor went around about Matt when he left this Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (from the staff) that he was a heroin addict. So when Matt went to see M about a 6 months ago, the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) made Matt leave, even though M has his own place.

Anyway - I do believe M is a good influence on Matt and vice a versa. They both have opposite psychological problems, and they really balance each other. Let's hope he can join our family for Cmas!!! Especially now that my Dad is gone, Matt and I need someone else sitting at that table!!!! :)

TIA

buddy

How can staff start a rumor like that? I am so naieve still.... never would have imagined.

I hope it works out, no one should be alone on christmas.

Steely

I know Buddy --- this Residential Treatment Center (RTC) is run by 25 year olds, basically. The things they said about Matt after he left are lawsuit worthy, if they could ever be proven. Granted Matt was a royal PIA - but still - what happened to integrity?

Anyway, M is turning 21 in a few days and has the "right" to leave for Cmas, but he still wants to stay outpatient with these guys, which means he needs to get his medications approved to leave for 4 days. He has the money to leave, but he needs his medications, and smartly won't leave without them. I just am hoping this place gives them what he needs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
((((((((((((((((((((((juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))