Couple Halloween costumes

everywoman

Jana and boyfriend are supposed to go to a Halloween party this weekend. Any ideas for a cute, cheap couple's costume?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Adam & Eve
Fred & Wilma Flintstone
Jock & Cheerleader
Tourist Couple
Pimp & Hooker
Busboy & Waitress
Cop & Criminal
Fisherman & Mermaid
Lifeguard & Swimmer
Surfer & Beach Babe
Goth Couple
Doctor & Patient
Jack & Jill

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Lil Bo Peep and her sheep ;)

Knight and a damsel in distress

Washer and dryer. No kidding. Had this show up at a costume contest. Mom took big appliance boxes, painted them, added knobs....glued on some tide and bleach.....it won 2nd place. :D Uber cute.

Kechup and mustard. (I dunno if you could get costumes but would be funny)

Dracula and his victim

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wash lady and basket of laundry - You have to have a broom skirt, and shove a pillow on the top of your bottom and then tie your hair up with a bandana and add huge monster boobs, curlers and smudge your face a little like you've been working all day. Then cut the bottom out of a laundry basket and add socks, underwear, empty soap boxes, empty fabric softener, clothes and your mate goes as the laundry complete with clothesline and pins

Fortune Cookie and a Chinese Menu - this one is great if you can find a huge piece of foam and spray paint it and then have a roll of paper and write fortunes on it that people tear off all night long. You pull the foam up to resemble a fortune cookie and your partner goes as a Chinese menu with items like One hung Lo...etc.

Pimp and Hooker - That one was actually fun until I bent over to play pool and shot more than a cue ball. Was a very short dress.

I prefer traditional costumes - how about the Mummy and a sexy Egyptian Goddess? Easy costumes....a sheet, eyeliner and some jewels for her - some gauze for him...

Best of luck....

mstang67chic

Going Green
One inventive one I've seen.....depends on the party and your sense of humor.

One person spray paints a box brick red and wears the box. The other person is dressed in jeans, t-shirt, flannel shirt and tool belt with mortar tools.

Then you have a brick and a brick layer.

Badump bump.

Mattsmom277

I love the washer/dryer one. My cousin turned her son into a dryer with a large cardboard box. Making a movable front loading door, odd socks etc glued on, markers and/or paint for the outline of the machine etc. She had a empty box of dryer sheets on one shoulder. It was really cool. There was a contest at the local mall and he won for most original.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
easy child and her friend once went around as a TV and a remote control using cardboard boxes and silver and black paint. It took some work, but it was very cute. easy child later said she hated it because it was awkward to walk around in - this back in the days when she still went trick or treating. Anyway, the friend was in the TV box and had a flashlight that she turned and when she turned it on, she gave a little commercial about donating to United Way. I thought it was cute till we were on our 4th house and she was doing her spiel. Finally I went home and left them with H. Lol.

My exh and I went as a geisha and a ninja, that was easy and fun. He dressed in all black and wore a little mask and carried ninja tools. I painted my face white, put on a large black wig wrapped up high and wore a cheap kimono with black ballet slippers.

A pirate and wench is fun and easy.

My H once dressed up as a jackass wearing all gray sweats. He made a tail with some felt I had and ears to match using an old headband. I didn't want to match that (how would I?) and so I went as a renaissance woman since I happen to have the attire!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
A few years back my parents went as red and green chili peppers.

Mom wore a red sweatsuit and spray painted cheap sneakers red, with a red ball cap with a felt stem.

Dad wore a green sweatsuit, green sneakers, green ballcap...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Oh yeah - they also went as aliens one year - Mom took some silver lamé, hot-glued it to a couple of alien masks, then took silver spray-paint to t-shirts and jeans and shoes. They wore ID badge holders that had the word "All Area Access, Roswell" on them... And had little drivers' licenses they had picked up in Roswell once that had names like A. Lien... These would be easy to do on Photoshop... Dad had a whiteVW GTI - kind of shaped like an egg - he used black electrical tape to cover up part of the symbol so it was an X in a circle... It was really cute.

lizanne2

Peas and Carrots

King and Queen of hearts if soemone is good at drawing

Football player and cheerleader--easy to find -let the boy be the cheerleader and the girl the football player

they can dress as each other

horserider

Cute and easy one for a husband and pregnant wife I saw

They each wore large garbage bags, two holes in bottom to put legs through tied at neck with yarn or string, for twisty tie

Her custom had the words "I'm Hefty" across the front

His costume said "I'm Glad"
:smiles::jack:

KTMom91

Dancing Raisins...use garbage bags for the wrinkly bodies.

Dog and fire hydrant.

Box of cereal and carton of milk.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Dominatrix and male submissive. If you do this and it is not a VERY private party, you want the man to be wearing flesh toned 'dancer's underwear' his leather or latex minimal clothing.

It was a lot of fun. I was apparently good enough at the game that I got a few actual propositions during the party.

That was also the first and last time I wore four inch heels (on thigh high black leather boots). I did okay at the party but fell in the parking lot and broke my right ankle.

If you think showing up at a party as a dominatrix is bad, try hobbling into an ER with an injured ankle. The whole place went quiet, LoL

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
goingnorth, bet you got good service for your ankle! Who wouldn't pay attention to a woman with a whip? You did have a whip, right?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Yep. We got good service. In fact, they came out with gowns to put on over our (minimal) clothing by the time we cleared admitting, and husband was not an actual patient.