Court today

klmno

Thanks, Janet! I see your point and that sounds like a strategy I should take. My concern is what I've seen from the legal authorities so far proves to me that I can have no confidence in anything other than them locking him up somewhere- wherever they can get him and it won't be a place that helps with the problems he actually has, which to me means it is throwing away his chances and however much time from his life, only to leave him worse off when he gets out.

Anyway, maybe your suggestion will provide some opportunity to get him what he needs. I'm going to start another thread to ask some questions about my interpretation of options.

Thanks, again! A tiny hope is still better than no hope at all!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry that the PO hoovers. Is there any way to get a new PO?? This one seems like she is contributing to the problems.

I hope you can find a psychiatrist who can help, and that the judge is wise enough to see your child needs help, not punishment.

I believe there is a law that says they can't make you give up custody to get your son into a state psychiatric hospital. I think the Sp. Ed forum knows more about this?? I could be wrong.

Sending hugs,

Susie

ps. Take a look at this, it might help you feel better or laugh! [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fred-Toothpick-Holder-Ouch-Gray/dp/B000HKHAHY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1210531181&sr=8-6"]Amazon.com: Fred Toothpick Holder, Ouch Gray: Home & Garden[/ame]