Court tomorow for difficult child

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by busywend, Mar 21, 2013.

1. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I, thankfully, do not start many posts these days. Tomorrow difficult child has court for her 3rd, yes 3rd speeding ticket. It is automatic suspension in NY. So, the best we can hope for is they lower the points and fines and MOST importantly...give her a conditional license to get to work. Please muster up all board power to get us to that best case scenario! She seems to be nervous....which is a good thing. And hopefully, has stopped speeding when she drives! LOL! I do not know for sure, but I have drilled cruise control into her head.....but, being a difficult child....you all know how good that works. Thank you in advance!

2. bran155

bran155 Guest

Wishing her lots of luck! Positive cyber vibes on the way!:D

3. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

It's good that she's nervous about tom'w. I'm hoping for the best for difficult child, but esp. that she loses the leadfoot! :fingerscrossed:

4. good thoughts and vibes for a positive outcome and an understanding of how to use the cruise control!

Fingers crossed.

5. JKF

JKF Well-Known Member

Good luck to difficult child tomorrow! Fingers crossed that everything works out in her favor!

6. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Lots of positive vibes and board ju ju for the best possible outcome.............let us know how it turns out.

7. buddy

buddy New Member

Hope it goes in her favor ....

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Hope it goes well!

9. SuZir

SuZir Well-Known Member

Wishing her luck!

10. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

Hope it goes well today. And that she slows down.!

11. busywend

Well.....if we ever needed proof that board power exists....this is it! Reduced with NO points....no suspension! Unreal.....you guys are the best! Thanks you for your positive thoughts, good vibes and prayers! Wahoo!

12. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Wow, great news. I hope she slows down now!

13. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hoping it turns out well and that she can at least get driving privileges for work.

14. buddy

buddy New Member

Wow. I hope she knows she dodged a bullet and slows down. Glad she has a chance though and can live her life!

Congratulations :)

15. busywend

Thanks again everyone! Still in shock here....and she is very relieved!

16. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Wonderful news! A fresh start!!!

17. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

I was afraid to post because we dont have good luck with traffic offenses so I thought I would wait for the congratulations post when there was one...lol. Congrats! Now....Slow down...lol.

18. in a daze

in a daze Well-Known Member

Congratulation! Hope she learned her lesson!

19. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Lordy, I hope she "gets it" this time. Even the Board Power has a limit, lol. Hugs DDD

20. HaoZi

HaoZi CD Hall of Fame

Glad she got by, hope she realizes what it means and learns to leave earlier and slow down.