CPS and the Cops Were Here Again....

WSM

....looking for stepson.

I haven't seen him in four months, since husband was removed from the house for pushing me into the refrigerator; husband took stepson and stepdau with him and I haven't seen them since.

husband however has been fired from his job. It must be for behavior because he had two subordinates, and was told one of them, KS, was going to be laid off in December. However, come December and husband is fired and KS is kept on. husband has filed for alimony. He did that before he filed for unemployment. husband wasn't expecting to be fired, he sent me an email asking for my cooperation on disposing of the house on the 15th, on the 18th he filed for relief in court.

husband has spent 4 to 6 nights a week at the bar, and the last I saw him there was Dec 18th. He's left the area, probably living in his brother's vacation house. The kids and I were feeling easier and easier, less like he could swoop down and stalk us or enter the house or stir up trouble.

And tonight my 15 year old answers the door, a cop and a CPS officer is there. "Are you Stepson Name?" I go to the door and talk to them about a half hour. They are very very interested in husband's drinking habits, and a bunch of other stuff, a little bit different than the other times. Stepson is 13 now.

husband always blamed me for stepson's problems, I 'planted' the weapons in his bookbags, I 'planted' the drugs on him, I stole stuff and blamed it on him, I secretly called CPS, I don't even know all the stuff husband and stepson have accused me of. All I'm know, when they left, I felt so much relief, I have never EVER regretted them leaving. The stress was suddenly gone. It was such a relief.

I also thought I'd never see CPS or the cops again or have to deal with this stuff. I was wrong. Here they are back again... and who knows what else that has gone on that didn't involve me?

Do you suppose husband will start getting a clue that maybe it's not me...maybe it's stepson? Or maybe even it's...husband himself? That maybe he had alot to do with the crappy life he's built for himself and his family?

Ya think?

JJJ

Did they give you any hint on how stepdau is doing? I am sure you still worry about her.

I'm glad you got out when you did. It sounds like it has continued to spiral out of control.

TerryJ2

It's about time!!!!!

So sorry you had to be surprised and that you have to go through all of this, but I hope that the cops and CPS can at least get a handle on it now and get the kids some help.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I hope the authorities are able to step in and help those kids, even if it's only your SD.

Glad you are still doing o.k.!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
It's good to see that you're doing okay, that the relief you so badly needed has come. I've wondered what happened in the last bit.

I hope for SD's sake that they can help her. Since they are no longer with you. And it is patently obvious now to everyone else that YOU are not the problem!

Many hugs. And keep letting us know how you're doing.

JJJ

Okay.. necroposting but I wonder how WSM is doing. And I hope someone helped that poor little girl.

Has anyone heard from WSM since last year?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Let us hope that NO News means.............GREAT NEWS......and she at least pops in here with a brand new plan!