Cracking up at myself

Abbey

Spork Queen
Today I'm demoing Special K cereal products. I thought and thought about how I could go in costume.

Here's what I came up with. It is the WORST 80's workout suit. Spandex, head band, pony tail. Remember those thigh-high socks? Gottem on.
See you in a few hours!!

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, didn't sell much Special K, but the warm cinnamon buns I put out went like fire. Didn't really go well with the outfit, but it was sales.

I need to start bringing my boombox.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Olivia Newton John probably would've picked up the sales for the special k. I know I'd have probably picked some up just because you were so creative.

:treadmill:

Abbey

Spork Queen
I need to start taking pics. Literally I have people coming in each day wondering what I'm dressed up in. HUGE affluent elderly population within a mile. They come in every day. I want to say, "Can you buy food for two days in a row?" No...it's just their daily ritual.

This one gentleman, who must be a good 85 or more just walked by me today. I said, "Hey!! You just walking by me with no sample?" He said he was in a bad mood. I said, "What...your're only 35? You can't be in a bad mood at that age."

He cracked up and came back for a bite.:crazy1:

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Deb,

You have got to take pictures & post them for those of us who need amusements on any given day. You know me - I'm always ready for a good laugh! :cheerleader::cutie_pie::you_go_girl: