Cracking up at myself

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Abbey, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Today I'm demoing Special K cereal products. I thought and thought about how I could go in costume.

Here's what I came up with. It is the WORST 80's workout suit. Spandex, head band, pony tail. Remember those thigh-high socks? Gottem on.
    See you in a few hours!!

2. ChefPaula1965

ChefPaula1965 Oh my aching back!!

Abbey, you are VERY silly!!
  3. Star*

Star* call 911

But are you wearing as SPORTS bra?

You are a piece of work - LOL :surprise:
  4. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Could only be topped by playing Olivia Newton John's "Let's Get Physical" in the back ground.......
  5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Well, didn't sell much Special K, but the warm cinnamon buns I put out went like fire. Didn't really go well with the outfit, but it was sales.

I need to start bringing my boombox.

6. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Oh, and YES, I did have the sports 'top' on. I don't think a bra is required.

7. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

LOL Olivia Newton John probably would've picked up the sales for the special k. I know I'd have probably picked some up just because you were so creative.

8. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I need to start taking pics. Literally I have people coming in each day wondering what I'm dressed up in. HUGE affluent elderly population within a mile. They come in every day. I want to say, "Can you buy food for two days in a row?"'s just their daily ritual.

This one gentleman, who must be a good 85 or more just walked by me today. I said, "Hey!! You just walking by me with no sample?" He said he was in a bad mood. I said, "What...your're only 35? You can't be in a bad mood at that age."

He cracked up and came back for a bite.:crazy1:

9. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

You have got to take pictures & post them for those of us who need amusements on any given day. You know me - I'm always ready for a good laugh! :cheerleader::cutie_pie::you_go_girl: