Crazy Week Ahead...

tiredmommy

Good thoughts are appreciated. Duckie is doing well at school but she's been a bear at home due to her early bus (7:18) and more homework than last year. And this week promises to be horrible: Full week of school and homework, no open periods three days this week to work on homework at school with orchestra practice, she misses social studies on Wednesday (and must make up the work!) due to her viola lesson AND she has tech week rehearsals every night this week starting at 5:30PM due to opening night for her musical on Friday. She's a dance teacher's assistant on Saturday morning.

She has a small extra credit project due a week from tomorrow, she decided to knock it out today. She'll be bringing her homework to rehearsal each night. We laid out a week's worth of school clothes and rehearsal clothes today. I'm making crockpot meals throughout the week. We're as prepared as we can be, but....

?????

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, my, what a busy schedule! My kids hated the early bus. It had them in bed by 7:30 at the latest. I'll be holding good thoughts she can hold it together during this tough week.

Hugs

T

TeDo

Sending extra strength Duckie's way (with extra for you too). That IS a very tough schedule and would be reason enough for anxiety overload.

tiredmommy

Thanks, everyone. I forgot to mention too that we are moving at some point (probably Novemeber) so I've been packing and organizing so the house is a wreck!

tiredmommy

We're staying in district and only moving around the corner. But we still have to pack and get this house on the market. The good news is that unless our current house sells immediately after listing, we'll have time to transition houses. As of today, we're still waiting on our closing date on the new house.