Crazymama Did difficult child go?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Was it this Wednesday that he was going on his camping trip?
Did you change his abilify?

How are you! If he did go, I hope everything went well with the goodbye's and the take off.
He will do fine and I have my fingers crossed. Try to relax.
Try to breathe Friday is 2 days away!:tongue:

crazymama30

Yep, he left yesterday morning. Yesterday morning he was a true pita. It was bad. I forgot to ask him if he needed a lunch, and he sure was not volunteering any info. I am sure someone had something for him to eat, and it is not like he eats lunch most days anyways. sigh.

It has been so quiet at my house. I have never been home when he is gone. Usually on the rare occassion he stays overnight at someone's house husband and I would go out. I feel guilty, as it is really nice to have a peaceful household. It has been years, eons, I never remember my house being this quiet.

I left his abilify where it was. I think his acting up is due to being in a new school and going on the field trip. He did admit to me that he was nervous the first day of school, but said he was not nervous about the field trip. Yah, whatever buddy.

He also (due to scheduling snaffoos) has not seen his therapist or been to Occupational Therapist (OT) in about a month or more. We restart both of them next week, and I wonder if that could be part of what is going on with him. It is so hard to try to tease apart what is causing what issue. I e-mailed psychiatrist with an update and told him I wanted to stay where we were medication wise for a month, but that I may start cutting the abilify in 1/2 and giving it twice a day. No problems with that, as he mentioned it in the first place. I wonder if cutting into 2 doses would help him have a calmer evening?

Today is my first real day off in months. easy child has school, I am going to go work out and then run a bunch of errands and I might even take a nap! easy child has volleyball afterschool so that gives me an extra few free hours!

Thanks for remembering Toto. Hope your household is good. I have been too busy to be on the board much, so am going back to catch up with what is what.