Cross fingers, rattle beads, etc

amstrong

difficult child is on his way to his Home School Center to tutor (he did not go yesterday and husband read him the riot act & threatened to withdraw use of car). He just called and has an interview at 11:45 at a local auto parts store (they are building a new store witin about 1 minute from our home). He is definitely supposed to tutor on one subject (Math) and was going to try and tutor in another subject (English) that he failed a test on Friday. if he does not tutor on this, he can still re-test on this Friday and if fails again, will have another opportunity to tutor on it next week. He told me that he was definitely tutoring on his Math today and if there was time he would tutor in English. He said, "Mom, if I don't tutor in English, Tom (husband) can't get mad at me 'cause I have this interview and I am gonna get this job."

Keep your fingers crossed that the interview goes well-he needs a job.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Robyn, that sounds great. I will definitely cross my fingers about the job. I'm glad that difficult child went to the center today, too. :whew:

Suz

amstrong

He actually tutored in Math and re-tested on English! Passed with an 80. He now has this one Math book to complete and test on. Once this is passed, he will have one more Math book to complete and test on and he will be able to graduate! Whoooo Hooo!

He is on his way to the interview now and is sounding so upbeat!