Cross fingers, rattle beads, nekkid chicken liver dance...

flutterby

Fly away!
#1. easy child has an interview tomorrow at a place he *really* wants to work at. I really think this would be the perfect fit for him. He and DF went shopping tonight to get dress clothes. This would be absolutely wonderful and right up his alley. I think he would really succeed there.

I would really appreciate some board power. In addition to him needing a job, *I* need him out of the house some. :faint: But, more than anything else - even money - is that he needs a success. Soon. He's been very down and I'm really getting worried about him.

#2. My car battery is dead (trunk didn't get shut all the way when we got groceries Sunday night), so difficult child 2 drove me in easy child's car to the store. I can't drive easy child's car. Pretty much no one can. It's a standard and has the tightest gear ratio I've ever seen. Everyone thinks they're in 1st when they're in 3rd, or they think they're in 3rd when they're in 5th. Some good thoughts that easy child will let us live will be nice. :D You know how guys can be about their cars...

crazymama30

I will do the chicken liver dance, but have to wear clothes as it is -9 outside, and I don't want frostbite on certain parts of my body!

But good thoughts coming his way

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, got the chickens up early this morning an turned on the music... got them all shakin' their groove thing and their livers, but let them keep their feathers on. It's a bit chilly out today. GO easy child! GET THAT JOB! And about that car...

flutterby

Fly away!
Sounds like he's in!!! (crossing fingers)

We won't know for sure until tonight or tomorrow, and won't know what position. They said they may cross-train him. But, it looks really good for him!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all!!!

aninom

Awesome! A good-fit job can make ALL the difference when you're in a bad place. *Rattling my beads of chicken livers with crossed fingers*