Cue the scary movie music

mstang67chic

Going Green
Star and I just got off the phone. We were on for probably two hours and killed my cordless phone.

We've figured something out (I KNOW!!! Me and Star thinking? Skeeeeeeeeeeery!!!!)

We're about 97.357921% sure that........

We're related.

*plugs ears as everyone screams in holy terror*

Maybe not biologically but from comparing stories..... somewhere in our family trees there had to have been a common fork. (or spork? No...wait...that's Abbey.) The only other possibility is that we are very, very, very, very to-the-point-of-being-scary ALIKE.

If she and I make it to the get together..... :devil: :bigsmile:

Jena

LOL you two will def make it to the get together, and i'm sure abbey will bring a spork to share for all!! :)

Having friends in life is HUGE!!! Glad you two have found your scary connection, hey ya never know :)

Jena

Personally I think Abbey should wear her skinny jeans and bring a bag of rice! i'll never forget that story....... sorry stealing thread!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Jena...you stop or you'll have your own corner. I DO NOT carry rice. I have a nice new spork t-shirt, though. (skinny jeans still fit, mind you)

ps...Star is not my twin. We just argue a lot. I'm calling her right now.

Abbey

Andy

This board is getting scary! Anyone else brave enough to come out and admit that they are related to Star, Abbey and now Mstang? Gathering personnel need to know so they can properly plan for the CD board get together. Hmmm - separate HOTEL? In a DIFFERENT city?

Just kidding big time - If the gathering people did separate you, the rest of us would come visit you. We would even smuggle you back to our site (though is it possible to smuggle you?)

:rofl:

DammitJanet

I actually found someone I went to school with as a teen on this board. And it is entirely possible that I could know a couple of others in real life but have never seen them so I dont know it yet.

It was so funny to be talking to this other person and realize that we did live here...yes...and got to school there...yes...and OMG...that was YOU!

helpangel

OK so where do we start sending the contributions for the bail fund for this CD board get together? Hmmmm maybe we should have a telethon before hand this could run into some major $$$.