Cyber Baby shower for NVTS

SRL

Thinking more on it, I think Orlando would look good done up in ecru but I'm thinking lilac and mint green really aren't his colors.

4sumrzn

Beacuase I'm still waiting patiently.... ;)

I'm all for the party. Must admit.... the dancing men, pool boys & chocolate REALLY make a baby shower complete! Oh, that's right...I'm on the menopause party boat myself....THAT works too. Good to go either way! It's been a rough day.....How about some ideas for what I can bring....???

trinityroyal

Okay...the give-away bags.

Each bag is a really stylish handbag, filled with:
- a box of Godiva chocolates
- a box of gourmet coffee/tea/hot chocolate (fill in your favourite hot drink)
- a bottle of your favourite (alcololic OR non) party drink
- a crystal champagne flute from which to drink your party drink (or a martini glass if that suits better)
- a fabulous silk scarf, that you can use around your neck, around your hair, around your waist, as a sarong if you're feeling daring...(kind of like the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, it fits no matter who's wearing it or what use you're putting it to)
- a beautiful folding fan (because hot flashes come with pregnancy AND menopause)
- a framed picture of the pool boys, flexing and fetching and carrying for us

How'm I doing so far, Star?

Trinity
-

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
NVTS, thinking maybe you should change your signature......that being "laid off" part was foreshadowing to your situation......hah! Hoping the party is for the outcome you wish and until we know only thing in drinks is umbrellas for you!

SRL

Okay...the give-away bags.

- a framed picture of the pool boys, flexing and fetching and carrying for us

How'm I doing so far, Star?

Trinity
-

I'm not Star but I think you should make those jumbo sized give-away bags and include the towel boy.

Star*

call 911........call 911
trinity -

I LOVE the bags, agree with SRL - please spare no expense on jumbo size bags. (LOVE the scarf and the fan - so clever)

I think Orlando wood look good in ANYTHING......

And WHOT was that 'bout being 'laid' off.......deary me.

SOMEONE (claps in air) - Where's that farm girl when you need her???

We need leaping baby lambs
Baby donkeys - with ribbons
Baby ducks - puppies kittehs
Was going to use baby chicks - but they like fingernail polish I'm told-- and that wouldn't do -

klmno

what is this news I missed??

NVTS- are you bringing us another baby? Or is Star just seeking a party?

nvts

what is this news I missed??

NVTS- are you bringing us another baby? Or is Star just seeking a party?

Right now I'm hoping it's a false positive and menopause (I'm 44, type 1 diabetic, could stand to lose 10 or 70 pounds, am insulin resistant, have 3 difficult child's, a husband that keeps asking "has anything shown up yet?", currently TRYING to quit smoking - down to 1/2 pack and lower every day, just coming out of husband not working for 2 years, 2 of the 3 difficult child's FINALLY getting somewhat on track, 3 of my sisters and my 1 brother hate me because I'm being nice to my 4th sister, had a wicked bad miscarriage a year ago - yes another unexpected - but was taking medications that you can't take when/if you get preggers,etc) because the timing on this could be ever so slightly better.

But. You guys know me. I can't complain! lol

Whatever it is, it is. It's all in God's hands. I see the OB/GYN next Wed.

But you guys have been making me laugh throughout the wait (someone had suggested blood work ahead of time, but the insurance has "issues" with that so I bought some OTC prenatal vitamins - they're great for your fingernails either way so what the heck!), so as long as I can find the funny, I can handle it!

You guys are great!

Beth

klmno

Oh- so I guess there is going to be a party either way!! Now this makes sense!

Geez, NVTS, you like to stay busy don't you? Well, we will be here for you and with you in spirit!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Right now I'm hoping it's a false positive and menopause (I'm 44, type 1 diabetic, could stand to lose 10 or 70 pounds, am insulin resistant, have 3 difficult child's, a husband that keeps asking "has anything shown up yet?", currently TRYING to quit smoking - down to 1/2 pack and lower every day, just coming out of husband not working for 2 years, 2 of the 3 difficult child's FINALLY getting somewhat on track, 3 of my sisters and my 1 brother hate me because I'm being nice to my 4th sister, had a wicked bad miscarriage a year ago - yes another unexpected - but was taking medications that you can't take when/if you get preggers,etc) because the timing on this could be ever so slightly better.

Ok. Now I'm exhausted.

Abbey