Cyber Party for Daisylover!!!

F

flutterbee

Alice Cooper playing in the background: School's out for summer! No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...Out for summer, Out til fall, We might not come back at all!!!

Ok Lisa, I know you still have the Nursing Entrance Exam tomorrow. But you need a break. And we're here to help you get that break!!!

So come on everyone! Let's let Lisa sit back while we bring the entertainment, food and drink!

I'm bringing Chocolate Martini's and pasta salad.

We have chairs set up on the lawn.

It's HOT today :hot: so we'll have hoses set up in the trees on a light mist with a fan to disperse it. :water_happy:

Andy

Count me in! I will bring potatoe salad from a local resturaunt (I have received lots of compliments from those we served it to at the open house - I have given that resturaunt more advertisment this past two weeks - they can repay me with a bucket of the salad.)

:party:

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm bringing margaritas and strawberries for dipping in chocolate!

So glad your semester is done (my sister is a nursing student and her semester ends tomorrow and she is soooooo ready to be done)! I'm doing the happy dance for you.:cutie_pie:

Hey what's with the no more teacher's dirty looks-I don't give dirty looks-well not so they can see me:teacher::laughing:

trinityroyal

Woo Hoo! School's out!
I'll bring strawberry daiquiris with little paper umbrellas in them.
A giant basket of Godiva chocolate truffles.
And a big celebratory cake, decorated in an appropriate theme.

F

flutterbee

*whispers to Trinity* I'm glad you brought the cake. I was counting on you and Star to add a little pizzazz. I missed the creativity gene.

But, we have good company, good music, good food and good drink!

It would be nice if Raoul made an appearance. He could fan Lisa while she relaxes.

klmno

Hang in there, Lisa!! Your hard work will pay off!

I'll bring ice cream sundaes and nachos- if Abbey (I think it was) will bring guacamoloe!?!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ahhhhhhh!!!

Just soooooo what I needed. Pour me a tall rum and coke, go easy on the ice. Aw, heck, forget the ice and go heavy on the rum. I'll switch to rebel yell later. :beach: And you all have to promise when I start :water_happy: you'll join in so I don't look too much a fool. lol

I can't believe how utterly exhausted I am.:bloodshot: It's been a grueling week, and all my exams aren't over until next tuesday. I'll be heading to bed early tonight.

I can give you all an update on my tests so far this week.

Chemistry test on Monday : a 77 ( I panicked) And you wouldn't begin to believe how furious I was at myself.

A & P 2 tests on Tuesday : A's on both of them

Chemistry final exam wednesday : I got a 94 %:holymoly: Needless to say, I nearly passed out when the professor handed me my grade. And that gives me an A in chemistry for the quarter. Me, and A in chemistry!! Lord almighty! I'd never dreamed it possible.

Today was the huge exam in anatomy : I got an A. The highest grade in the class.

How's that for a nerd. lmao

Although that 77 on monday shook me up. I realized I was over studying and putting too much pressure on myself. So, I looked up at God and told him if he wants me to do this then I was gonna need an awful lot of HELP this week. So far it seems like he's on my side.

And yes. The nursing exam is tomorrow. Starts at 12:30. And family I can use all the prayers and good vibes or body crossing you can manage to muster. It's a 4 hr long exam. And I've had no time to study. I'm going to attempt to look over some of the material in the morning.

So pass the food! I'm starving.

F

flutterbee

Well, shoot, Lisa. I thought all your exams were over today except for the Nursing Entrance exam.

Tell you what. We'll hold down the fort and anytime you need a break from studying you come out and join us. :D

And way to go on your A's!!! :bravo:

everywoman

With a rebel yell...she cried more, more, more....
And in the midnight hour I'll bring another bottle of rum for Lisa once she finishes those exams......
Good going....I knew you could do it. Now finish strong.

Andy

Yeah!!!! Party until atleast Tuesday - I will bring something different every night.

Daisylover, I just know we helped you get those A's. You must have forgot to ask for our help in Chemistry (I TOLD you that I wasn't the one to sit in for you! :)) What questions are you looking at for coming up tests? I can atleast let you know how not to answer. :ROLF:

For Daisylover, I will bring the most comfortable lounge chair.

Star*

call 911........call 911
HOLY MOLEY -

I nearly fainted when I saw cyber party - I thought it said Cyber Shower and you were pregnant.

(FAINTS AND CAN"T SIGN NAME)

Good pick on the tunes Wynter -

NO MORE BABYS........okay Daisy - ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME LISA?

TAP TAP LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISA???????????

KTMom91

Gotta have margaritas with the chips and salsa. And iced tea as a backup. Wonder if I can get my mother in law to make quesadillas? Homemade dough, pepper jack cheese, almost the world's perfect food.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
I'll bring my famous Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake! Yummy!!!! (ok, ok, I don't actually make it, the Cheesecake Factory in Sacramento does, but OMG it is to die for!!)

Long Island Iced Teas will be my drink of choice, refreshing!!!

Party till Tuesday?? Wow, this ought to be a blast!!!!

Hugs, Vickie

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
God knows we need more nurses, so count on help there!......Joining in the party with "on call" masseuses (is that a word?) anyway with people who do massages......Pass an umbrella drink and BBK don't pass that Diet Pepsi.....I'm a diet coke girl!

ScentofCedar

Lisa?

Too cool!

I'm just going to be bringing the usual. Arnold Schwarzenegger (the younger version) and white stallions for us to thunder down the beach on once the moon is out.

Barbara

:)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My, oh my! What a Party!!!!

Star, don't even dare to think in that direction!!!!! No more babies for this grandma!

Now I'm trying to decide on which I want more........the food or the drinks. :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, I can't believe I forgot to add.........

I didn't make the grade for the program.

BUT I also realized once it was over, that somehow I didn't get to finish taking half of the Sciences part. I saw my score and went WTF??? Cuz I got a 100% in chemistry and got a big fat 0 in Life science!!! Now let's get serious.

Then on the way home it hit me cuz I got to thinking....... Oh, well I guess maybe if I missed a couple on that part it was because there was only 15 questions. I remembered there being only 15 questions because I thought that odd while taking the test. Only that test had 30 questions, not 15!! Somehow, either the computer or I messed up. And since I didn't go back to look at answers, I'm betting it was the computer.

On a more positive note, I did way better in Math than I thought I would. lol

I'm talking to the Director on monday morning. Gonna ask about the mess up, and or reschedule for July. And then, I'm gonna kick a ss on that test. So, no worries. I ranked super high in english/reading/spelling. That makes me feel good.