Dah Bruce is Dah Bomb!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm severly ill this morning. So what does Bruce the cat greet meet with??

I'm sitting at my computer desk attempting to breathe thru coughing rages when I realize Bruce is playing with something rather happilly. Bruce does not usually play. He's trying to convince us he's a stoic cat.

I'm like wth? Only time I've seen him play like that is when I bought him a 25 cent furry mouse toy from the pet store..........

So with a pounding head and feverish brain I look closer. sort of looks like his mouse toy....but I know Betsy ate it months ago.

As I'm trying to get a better look, Bruce decides to start tossing it around the room! On one fly by I was certain it was an actual mouse. That was it.

He's still looking for his mouse. I've waited forever for Bruce to finally get one of them. Now that he has maybe he'll have better luck. But I think he thinks their his mouse toy come to life. lol:tongue:

Now to swallow pills. chug some water (becoming dehydrated) and scoot back to bed.

Steely

:sad-very: Ick, ick, ick. Just what you need on a sick tummy.
I hope you feel better soon.
(by the way, Bruce is probably feeling very proud and would like a hug and kiss for catching such a difficult conquer.)

Lothlorien

I would have just screamed!

My dog killed a mouse that she found by the sprinkler shed. We were eating outside. I completely screamed like a little girl! Blaaaaaah

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yeah, I'm proud of my lil guy. And it's about time! lol He's been stalking this particular mouse for at least a month!

And no worries about smell or other icky things. Mean ol Mommy sealed the dead mouse in a freezer bag and desposed of him in the trash much to Bruce's disappointment.

Fortunately for me, Nichole's had so many rodents of various types in the house as pets, mice don't phase me. I just don't want to share my house with the darn things. These are field mice who come in to escape the cold from the big barns at the back of our property. Barns that I can't do anything about because they are just beyond our property line. If they were ours they'd be torn down.