Daisylover....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well.........It's gonna sound silly to you guys. But it shows me just how close me and my little man really are.:D

I collect old tins (think early 1900's) for food and such. They line the top of my kitchen cabinets. These are very special to me.

Darrin had a Lionel train tin that easy child had bought for him to keep his crayons in. I happen to know he loved that tin, not only because it keep his crayons in good condition but because he had a tin like Nana's.

My little man gave me his Lionel train tin for xmas. Because he knew how much I love the tins. That's a big deal for a 6 year old. And to me it shows me how much he loves me. He was really worried that I might not think it good enough for my collection. *sniff* And so darn proud when I went on and on about it as if he'd given me the royal jewels.

So Darrin's little Lionel Train tin is sitting in my living room where everyone will be sure to see it.

*and no, his little tin isn't worth anything to anyone else but me* It's the prize in my collection.

And now I'm dripping tears again darn it.:tongue: