Dancing with the Stars

DammitJanet

We havent had our traditional Dancing with the Stars thread the last couple of weeks so I decided to start it...lol.

What did everyone think?

Does anyone else think this is the best season ever? They really seem to be dancing better for the most part, with the exception of a very few like Wayne Newton and that poor Billionaire that I can never remember his name.

It seems to me that the first few weeks are much more complicated dances than in years past...and they are getting better scores.

I still like the Cheetah girl, the race car driver, the spice girl for the finals. Marie Osmand and Whatshername are very beautiful dancers but I dont think they will be able to keep up.

G

guest3

I agree with your pick, accept Marie Osmond may surprise us, she has the showman ship, and the spice girl's fan base may not be that strong, ecspecially after the bad press over Eddie Murphy's kid. But my money is on the race car guy and Julianne, she's good

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheetah girl, the race car driver </div></div>

Yep. Those are my picks for the finals. :dance:

Suz