Danica's out

mstang67chic

Going Green
Crud!!!! Danica just got knocked out of the Indy 500 in the PIT LANE!!! Someone side bumped her while they were coming out of the pits and broke the back left suspension. :919Mad: One of these years that girl WILL win this race! Although, this is the first time in 4 years that she won't finish the race.

Oooooh!!! They are still showing video during commercials.......she got out of her car and STOMPED down to the guy that hit her. I believe she wanted to ahem.....have "words" with the guy. She. Is. Honked. Off.

Sara PA

I saw the video this morning. LOL When that little thing went marching down the road towards the other crew.......well, it's good the official headed her off because it wasn't going to be pretty. BOY was she P*****! But what was the other crew going to do if she started laying into their driver? Get into a fight with a 5' 2" woman......in front of TV cameras?????

She's got spunk. In this case, I like spunk.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yes she does! And honestly, I wish they wouldn't have stopped her. I wanted to see that! :rofl: Not that I endorse fighting or anything but I think she could have taken him.

Sara PA

He stepped in front of her car.

'He was actually walking down pit lane (running an errand) down by the Andretti Green pits,' said Dale Coyne Racing chief mechanic Mitch Davis. 'The Green guys said he was walking along, looked back at Marco Andretti, stepped to the right and when he did he stepped right in front of her. He was going back to the garage to get something.