Dar! Are Ye' Ready? for Talk like a Pirate Day?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yar - we who be branded with the P will be jibbin the mail sail and hoisting the bottle....but we be asking all ye lasses...

WHY IS THE RUM ALWAYS GONE...?

(those of ye with difficult child'S) :surprise:

I thankee poppit..toto.

Last edited:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Gadzooooks!!! I don't have my Pirate on well enough to type in "Pirate speak" right now but I almost blew something out of my nose I laughed so hard!
My girls love the ponies and I think they would forgive you and love this one as well!

I was looking for some new pics as well... ;)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, me Pirate name be (apparently) Iron Jenny Cash!

Arrr! Then another soul says me name be Deadeye Ethel!

Or be it Pirate Julia the Staggering Drunk?

Methinks it best to cast me lot to the prevailing winds, an' whate'er blows back be the name to take!

Arrrr! Gather ye skirts about ye lasses! 'Tis about t' get knee-deep...:pirate:

tiredmommy

My name be Dread Pirate Read: Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Personally, me likes this one: Pirate Julia the Staggering Drunk

Arr! :pirate:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Aye - I'll be riding on the poop deck, hoisting the main sails with me mates as someone kicked me off the donkey dressage team. Arrrrrgh. :tongue:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well, ye know what th' say 'bout dressin' donkeys, doncha? Ye can dress up a donkey, but it's still an Arrrrrse! (Pigs be havin' th' same predicament, ye know.)

rlsnights

:sword:

Bein' prithee young in the ways of foul n' evil deeds such as heretofore recounted by Iron Ethel the Staggering Drunk, ye may find me speech n' swagger of insufficient depth.

Be patient wit me mates (or we be hepin' ye ter a close aquaintanceship wit de plank).

De day be young n' de rum be here sum'ere...

Blimey! We be recollectin' it all now - de rum be under all de gold....for safekeepin' as 'twere...

Fer de nameless n' uncertain amun us (Iron Ethel the Staggering Drunk that be ye), there be a mighty fine site named "What's my Pirate Name" to be found at this yer address what might hep ye n' it only be costin' ye a fare thee well.

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Yers to de death I be ~

Bloody Charity Flint

witzend

I so need a little more coffee! I went to the link, and it said that part of it was missing, but I should check out other areas of the sight. So, I'm clicking around, "How it started", "Who we are", "Get your pirate booty." I'm thinking, "My booty is just fine. I don't know why I would want to change it at all..." Third time I look at it I do the old forehead slap - "D'oh!" They mean their shopping part of the site!

totoro

Arrr' Witz ya be drunk already! Tis a bit we early in te morning to be partaking in a nip?

Alas' I am though... Irished up my coffee first thing.

Tis true me name be....

Your pirate name is:
Mad Charity Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

totoro

My alias if ya be needin' to find me, which none of ya better be needin'

Pirate Jean the Ochre

Me we ones are-

High Pitched Eve ---- Tis' true she is 8 yo and just lovely!
Pantin Darby Dregg ---- Such a beauty, 5 yo and sweetest thing on the seas!

tiredmommy

Aye, me dear Duckie, she went a-bowlin at the birthday bash this day. Twas a pirate-themed affair. The fair mother did not like when all the little pirates began speakin' in pirate speak and said the bowlin balls were cannon balls...