Darn- I owe someone

klmno

an apology and I don't know how to get a hold of them. I probably shouldn't worry about it but it always bugs me when I think I've accidentally hurt someone's feelings. Is there any truth to someone picking up vibes from someone else they aren't even near? LOL!

klmno

Whattheheckareyoutalkingabout???

:rofl:

I didn't know we could make sentences like that! LOL! I'm fine, thank you! Well, you know me- I could probably find a phone number or something but don't think it would be kosher for me to call this person up out of the blue. I'm just a nit-wit sometimes and don't realize that I'm sticking my foot in my mouth and hurting someone's feelings until much later, unfortunately. I want to apologize but don't want to scare the person to death by popping up or calling out of nowhere. I know must people would shrug it off, but it really bothers me because I don't meet that many people that I like. LOL! Really, this turned out to be a sincere person and I didn't realize it and handled things in a way that were misconstrued.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Geez, KLMNO...were we seperated at birth? I know exactly what you are talking about.

My 30th class reunion is coming up in a few weeks. I've never been to one, but have reconnected with quite a few from my early years. It makes you face the kid(s) you were mean to and things you've done. Fortunately, we're all getting so old we don't remember a whole lot.:tongue:

I found a friend that I had since kindergarten until about the age of 13 when mom stepped in and said I couldn't be her daughter's friend anymore. I've spent 30+ years seeking her out to apologize. I finally found her and she was THRILLED that I contacted her. She doesn't remember a darn thing that I did. (Lucky me.) She also apologized about the nasty letters she wrote me. I can't remember one!

Time has a way of healing. Your thoughts are good and am sure they will not be unnoticed by your friend.

Abbey