Darn- I owe someone

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Jul 21, 2009.

1. klmno

klmno Active Member

an apology and I don't know how to get a hold of them. I probably shouldn't worry about it but it always bugs me when I think I've accidentally hurt someone's feelings. Is there any truth to someone picking up vibes from someone else they aren't even near? LOL!
  2. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Whattheheckareyoutalkingabout??? You okay?
  3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Have you tried an internet search for email/phone/address?
  4. klmno

klmno Active Member

I didn't know we could make sentences like that! LOL! I'm fine, thank you! Well, you know me- I could probably find a phone number or something but don't think it would be kosher for me to call this person up out of the blue. I'm just a nit-wit sometimes and don't realize that I'm sticking my foot in my mouth and hurting someone's feelings until much later, unfortunately. I want to apologize but don't want to scare the person to death by popping up or calling out of nowhere. I know must people would shrug it off, but it really bothers me because I don't meet that many people that I like. LOL! Really, this turned out to be a sincere person and I didn't realize it and handled things in a way that were misconstrued.
  5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Geez, KLMNO...were we seperated at birth? I know exactly what you are talking about.

My 30th class reunion is coming up in a few weeks. I've never been to one, but have reconnected with quite a few from my early years. It makes you face the kid(s) you were mean to and things you've done. Fortunately, we're all getting so old we don't remember a whole lot.:tongue:

I found a friend that I had since kindergarten until about the age of 13 when mom stepped in and said I couldn't be her daughter's friend anymore. I've spent 30+ years seeking her out to apologize. I finally found her and she was THRILLED that I contacted her. She doesn't remember a darn thing that I did. (Lucky me.) She also apologized about the nasty letters she wrote me. I can't remember one!

Time has a way of healing. Your thoughts are good and am sure they will not be unnoticed by your friend.