Dash and JKF

I've been thinking about both of you this week. You've been quiet and I'm hoping that is good news.

Just wanted to let you know I'm hoping the best for both of you and your difficult child's.

JKF

Awwww wtw! I just saw this and am now sitting here with a HUGE smile on my face! Thank you!!! Anyway, things have been quiet. Not better by any means but no major drama right now. In the meantime I've been trying to recoup and gain strength for the next crisis which, according to schedule, should happen any time now. Sigh.

How are YOU??? I really really hope you're doing well!!!

I'm so glad to hear that there is no major drama happening for you right now. Good idea to be taking care of yourself and strengthening yourself for future challenges.

Things here are ok. difficult child is not talking to me right now so that makes things pretty calm. It hurts but I am not taking it personally - he is not talking to any of our family right now. Don't even know why.

I think, at least for me, having meltdowns/moments on a regular basis is part of the process of detachment that I am going through. So I'm hoping that I'm going to be ok for a couple of weeks now, anyway. Keeping busy planning our summer vacation should help. :)