Daughter not speaking to me

SeekingStrength

Hugs to you this morning. I am so sorry you are feeling sad and hope the morning brought plans for you.
Folks on this forum told me it gets easier and it does.

My hope for you today is that you trust you will see your granddaughter again in the near future. And that you do something very special for yourself today. You will be in my thoughts today.

Have you run across the list of signs it is time to stop enabling? It was on my fridge for awhile. My son met every one of them. If you have not seen it, let me know.

Stay with us.
SS

Mamacat

Thank
Hugs to you this morning. I am so sorry you are feeling sad and hope the morning brought plans for you.
Folks on this forum told me it gets easier and it does.

My hope for you today is that you trust you will see your granddaughter again in the near future. And that you do something very special for yourself today. You will be in my thoughts today.

Have you run across the list of signs it is time to stop enabling? It was on my fridge for awhile. My son met every one of them. If you have not seen it, let me know.

Stay with us.
SS
Thank you. I had a good day.
No I have not seen the list of signs, but I would like to.

SeekingStrength

Glad you had a good day.
I am looking for that list. It was on my fridge for over a year and, when I finally took it down, I feel certain it was put somewhere safe. :confused: There's a good chance it was first posted on this forum.

Found this one this morning. The other list was longer and was an eye-opener for me about how toxic my relationship with Difficult Child was/is. I promise to keep looking for it.