Daughter not taking her medications

crazymama30

Why can't they just wait their turns? easy child/difficult child had several overnights in the last week, and apparently she meant to take her pills, but forgot them. I figured that out last night, and reminded her to take her pills last night and she did not. Last night when husband got home she was in tears, basically I make her life miserable. Make her take pills (she wanted to see about getting ad's so I set it up) says they do not help (every time she sees psychiatrist she says they help, now she claims she is lying). Today? Off the wall angry and antagonistic! This is how I get when my medications do not work. Flipped her brother off and said she was kidding, he about hit her. Threw a fit because we did not get the right cat food for her cat, no one loves me everyone hates me yada yada yada! After yelling and screaming for a few minutes she goes to the kitchen and takes her pills??!!<<

Earlier she wanted me to call psychiatrist as the pills weren't working. If they were not working why the heck did you take them???

Calgon, where are you????? Take me with you!!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Are you sure you don't have my easy child/difficult child by mistake? They sure do sound alike. Hugs to you!

crazymama30

She decided to go on a run, thank goodness. maybe the physical activity will do her some good. Will put her in pain though, she tried to trim her callusoses with nail trimmers and got to close to the live tissue! I put a nice cush band aid thing on there, so it will help some.

Arrgggggggggg!

keista

((((HUGS)))) Sounds like she FINALLY realized that the medications DO work since she got completely derailed without them.

Hopefully the run did help. I've got a cold beer raised here. Toasting to 'stability'