day 64 but it is challenging!!!

difficult child got 2 month chip today. I am wanting her to some schoolwork and she is socialzing and had an escalation when I asked to see her cell phone;just wantde to see who she is texting and she would not. I was detrmined to get her phone and I did not. ;( I am concerned but I need to keep focusing on what I can control. Today was excitng for me concernng the Inaaguration. Easy deos itl; She did take off. I don't totally trust she is with this safe guy. She is igroing my curfew. I told her we nned to do double academics tmorrow. It is frustrating how she ignores rules and it is scary!!! Compassion

Andy

She is sure adding fuel to the fire! Keep up your great work in dousing the flames. Stay strong and stay sure!

If I can suggest something without taking the wind out of your sails...

In AA, it is suggested that when recovering, you refrain from relationships for at least a year. They say this for a reason: if you are in a relationship, you are focusing on that other individual, not your recovery.

Is she doing the steps? Does she have a sponsor?

60 days is a wonderful, blessed achievement. Congratulations to her.

Oh I know. they talked aobut that at AA today; avoid distractions in early sobriety. I need to detatch and unwind. She is not that sober and is out right now and i am really powerless over her choices :( i need to take care of me. No, she soes not have s sponsosr but has atherapist she deos somewhat 9for her) trust and open up to. The AA club she goes to nearly daily is very step oreinted. I am also dealign with her BiPolar (BP) : she is not totally stabilzed and her conduct disorder flares up alot plus she is hormnal 15 yar old. thanks guys, it means so much.COmpassion