Day one

carolanne

Ahhhh....no screaming, yelling, slamming doors and stomping feet. I actually had the chance to sleep past 6am....peewee slept all night in the toddler bed my friend has in her daughter's room and I am now enjoying some much needed quiet time while the kids nap and someone else readies dinner for tonight. Not that I am going to spend the entire week sitting doing nothing but this one day is mine to do as I wish.

My friend has been wonderfully supportive as has been her husband...what a doll! He picked me up yesterday and we had a great chat on the way to their home.

My cell has rang a total of 39 times in less than 14 hours :rofl: all of them calls from home. And the messages :rofl: Seems the house is falling apart even as I type. The latest was at 7am...something to do with not having a lunch ready for school and what do I do????? Mom????? Mom?????!!!!!!! Three were from husband asking where had I put their bags(duh...the girls just dump them in the front hall and we step over them) and is there anything in the freezer for dinner Monday? I am not taking any calls...my friend answers or we let it go to voice mail....later tonight, it will be shut off...

I really needed this... :smile:

Carolanne

trinityroyal

Good for you, Carolanne. Make the most of your break, and then be ready to put on your warrior mom armour :warrior:

All the best,
Trinity

Anna1345

WONDERFUL!!!! So glad you are getting a break! You needed it for your sanity and THEY needed it so they can see what you really do for all of them each and every single moment of the day! KUDOS!