DDD- I am passing the hankies...

DammitJanet

Oh NOOOOO....Say it isnt so!!!! How on earth am I going to make it through Monday nights without my Derek? Im already feeling the loss! Gosh...how could he do this to me when I have suffered so many losses this year?

:brokemyheart:

DDD

Boy, his parents must have slipped over-achiever juice into the baby bottle they gave him and his sister. Ultimately I hope they end up happy with their multitasking lifestyles. I think Janet has grabbed my hankies...that girl is sobbing like a baby. I can hear her all the way down in Florida! DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
So glad I am not the only Derek fan. As Loth said, thank goodness he will be back in his sequined pants by Fall.

I wish I could think of the name of the dark haired guy who is always pawing his partners- gives me the creeps. I wish he'd go on hiatus instead!

Suz

DammitJanet

You posted this right before Tony walked in the door from work last night. I was sitting here with tears running down my face...lol. He rushed over asking me what on earth was wrong. I just pointed at the screen going, "My Derek...sob, my Derek!" LMAO.

He walked away in disgust.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
haha, I had to look him up. I think it's Mark Ballas. He was always pawing Shawn Johnson and had his hands all over Bristol this year, too. I know that dancing is touchy-feely but it makes my skin crawl when Mark does it. I wouldn't mind it if it was Derek, though (don't hurt me, Janet!), but Derek needs to grow his hair out again first. :)

Suz

DammitJanet

I wonder who they will replace Derek with? Maybe he was just winning to many of them. Cheryl needs to win a few more...lol.

Have any of you seen Live to Dance? Lordy they had two of the cutest little ballroom dancers I have ever seen. Good too.