DDD- I am passing the hankies...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Suz, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

2. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Oh NOOOOO....Say it isnt so!!!! How on earth am I going to make it through Monday nights without my Derek? Im already feeling the loss! Gosh...how could he do this to me when I have suffered so many losses this year?

:brokemyheart:

3. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

He'll be back in the fall, so I'm relieved. The movie he is doing sounds kind of dull.

4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Boy, his parents must have slipped over-achiever juice into the baby bottle they gave him and his sister. Ultimately I hope they end up happy with their multitasking lifestyles. I think Janet has grabbed my hankies...that girl is sobbing like a baby. I can hear her all the way down in Florida! DDD

5. Lothlorien

Where can I get some of that over-achieving juice? Is it too late to slip it into sippy cups?

6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

:imok: I used to think it was an ingredient in Cutty. Not! DDD

7. Suz

So glad I am not the only Derek fan. As Loth said, thank goodness he will be back in his sequined pants by Fall.

I wish I could think of the name of the dark haired guy who is always pawing his partners- gives me the creeps. I wish he'd go on hiatus instead!

Suz

8. DammitJanet

You posted this right before Tony walked in the door from work last night. I was sitting here with tears running down my face...lol. He rushed over asking me what on earth was wrong. I just pointed at the screen going, "My Derek...sob, my Derek!" LMAO.

He walked away in disgust.

9. Suz

Men just don't understand, Janet. sheesh. But we do :D

Suz

10. DammitJanet

Well...if it was Angelina Jolie, he would be the one crying!

11. Suz

YUCK-----and I would walk away in disgust. :thumbsdown:

Each to his/her own, I guess.

Suz

12. Lothlorien

Suz, are you talking about Corky?

13. Suz

haha, I had to look him up. I think it's Mark Ballas. He was always pawing Shawn Johnson and had his hands all over Bristol this year, too. I know that dancing is touchy-feely but it makes my skin crawl when Mark does it. I wouldn't mind it if it was Derek, though (don't hurt me, Janet!), but Derek needs to grow his hair out again first. :)

Suz

14. Lothlorien

Mark is Corky's son. Makes sense; they both do that.

15. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh...no Derek? What will I do?

16. Suz

17. DammitJanet

I wonder who they will replace Derek with? Maybe he was just winning to many of them. Cheryl needs to win a few more...lol.

Have any of you seen Live to Dance? Lordy they had two of the cutest little ballroom dancers I have ever seen. Good too.