DDD...where are you???

lovemysons

Hey, my friend. Been wondering how you've been lately after the scare you had the other night with easy child/difficult child. Are things better? Have there been any more "incidents"?

Did read how involved you've been with difficult child's graduation, dinner and all. How did everything turn out?

Anyway, you're on my mind and am sure others are thinking of you too.
Love,
Tammy

DDD

difficult child's Graduation was this morning and it went smooth as silk. His behavior was totally appropriate and he just seemed more mature wearing the cap and gown. Last night's family dinner party was terrific (if I do say so myself, lol). Even my easy child and her husband who drove down from Georgia kept raving about the meatballs and the wings. Since he is a Chef of some renown, it was great for my ego. :redface:

easy child/difficult child was a perfect family member last night and was dressed and ready to leave for his bro's graduation by 7:30. He did comment, however, "gee it's been a long time since I've seen the morning sun :tongue: going out the door instead of coming home from the night before!" How true.

easy child/difficult child is having a very hard week. Five nights out of the past eleven have been boozed and bizarre. I have warned that we will have to sit down and discuss alternatives soon as it is getting to be too much for me.

Thanks for checking up on me. After cleaning and cutting twenty pounds of wings........I didn't have finger strength to type until today. LOL DDD

DDD

Nothing like replying to your own reply. I just "feel the need". I am worried about easy child/difficult child. He doesn't want to make any changes and he does not want to go to the Doctor.........but....it is almost 5 PM and he has been sleeping since last night at 8.

Yes, he's breathing. Yes, he will respond to questions.

This Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)/Alcoholic combo is very scarey and here is the only place I can express it. I know I am doing everything I can........but it's not enough. DDD Whine!

lovemysons

Oh my...

I wish things would settle down for you...for easy child/difficult child. Does sound like you've been the very VERY busy lady lately and then to still have so many concerns over easy child/difficult child...I'd be worn out.

Am happy to read of difficult child's graduation and dinner...does sound like a good time was had by all. I'm sure your meatballs and wings were absolutely delicious.

Vent away, DDD...It's wonderful that we can "meet up" here and share what's going on, how we feel and get so much support.

Still thinking of you...and easy child/difficult child.
Some things have to change, huh?

Love,
Tammy