*Dear Family*

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Suz, you hit on the most common phonetic spelling of the Yiddish word, and you even used it correctly!

Great thing about Yiddish is that unless you are trying to write it properly using Hebrew characters, there is really no way to misspell things, LoL.

Kind of surprised you know that one, though.

Suz,

Thanks so much for your awesome service! I'm new to these boards but am already blessed because of your dedication, and the dedication of others like you!!!!

Enjoy your new non-moderator role... looking forward to "seeing you" around!!!

<3

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Don't let Suz fool ya ladies...........she just wants more time to spoil that grandchild rotten when it arrives. :D LOL

I also had a catch in my throat when I clicked into the thread. I was afraid you were going to say you were taking a break from the board.......and I don't know what we'd do without you!

You've done a fabulous job for many years. Now you can chill with us grandmothers. :)

hugs

ctmom05

Suz, thanks for all the time you gave CD as a moderator. Your efforts are appreciated. I hope you enjoy the phase that you are moving into.

Thanks again

M

ML

Thank you very much for all you did for us over the years. We were lucky to have you for as long as we did. The only thing that makes this tolerable is that you're not leaving us completely. Again, thank you Suz xo ML

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks you guys. Your kind words are truly appreciated.

Janet, when I went to Heather's ultrasound they didn't see any "boy parts" so they are thinking at this point that it's a girl. :D

Suz

MrsMcNear50

Suz-

Had to say thanks for all your words of wisdom, support and compassion. I remember many days when you'd check me with reality and I'd end up doing what was best for Sweet Betsy, as opposed to what was easier for my mommy heart. I'm stronger because of that.

Wishing you the best.

Blessings,

Julie

Kathy813

Staff member
So Richard has finally come to his senses and divorced his wife and realized that you are his one true love. I imagine that you now have better things to do than moderate the PE forum.

:916blusher:

Seriously though, you have done a great job as moderator. Enjoy your retirement.

~Kathy

Last edited:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sorry to hear this news, but totally understand....... Thank you for your part in making this a safe place to land.......

cakewalk

Suz, I'm glad to hear you'll still be around. Sometimes I log on only to look at that awesome photo of Richard Gere. He is yummy. ;)

Seriously, thanks for doing such a good job. While I don't post much, I read every day and appreciate all of the kind words, advice, and guidance you give.

ScentofCedar

Suz, I am so glad you were there for me and my family. Thank you, Suz. You made a real and lasting difference in our lives. No matter how crazy it got, no matter how many times you needed to tell me the same things over and over again, you were there for me.

Sometimes, I didn't want to hear those things, but you know? It was always what I needed to hear, or look at, or think about.

And oh, but we had some wonderful times too, didn't we? Dancing chicken livers, laughter and strength and courage when we couldn't find those things anywhere in our "real" lives ~ you have been great, Suz.

Remember how much fun we had with the panties on Grey's Anatomy?!?

Every so often, you would start a "check in with the family", so none of us felt ignored, or judged or forgotten.

You've been wonderful to us, Suz.

I am glad you are still going to be here on the site.

I wouldn't want to lose you, now!

Barbara

P.S. Dammit Janet and Star? Too funny!

Estherfromjerusalem

Suz -- for a moment there you had me worried!

Thank you for everything you have done. This part of the board is very special, and you have helped each and every one of us, both by being serious and with your humour. I'm happy we will still be "seeing" you.

Love, Esther

Star*

call 911........call 911
I KNEW it was a girl....you saw it HERE first.....GIRL. (someone go back and find the post) I said GIRL.:D

DDD

Don't invest in too many frilly pink outfits, Suz. ;) easy child/difficult child was positively
identified by the OB as "it's either a girl or a gelding". GFGmom bought a bunch of pretty clothes for "Jennifer"...who turned out :redface: to obviously
not be a gelding! LOL DDD