*Dear Family*

DammitJanet

DDD, that happened to me with Cory too but I think the ultrasounds have gotten a whole lot better since then. I was scared to get too excited about either Keyana or Hailie being girls but the doctors told me that they are much better nowadays.

Its really cool if you want to invest in the 4-D ultrasound in the last couple of months. You will see exactly what she will look like!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl:

I keep telling the kids not to paint the baby's room pink until the new arrival is in their arms. We'll see if they listen. ;)

Suz

DammitJanet

Just an FYI, the dollar store here has those stick em ups that arent stickers but adhere to the walls that you can put up in kids rooms. What would have cost me like 5 to 10 bucks a piece cost me 1 dollar a piece at the dollar store.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
You know, it is really sad, when husband read sounds he found he was reluctant to reveal the sex of the fetus for fear that a girl would be aborted. People seemed happier about the appearance of a penis. We're talking the USA here, not India or China.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nah, not here. I think Rob would prefer a boy but Heather and I definitely want a girl....and Rob will adapt. The truth is, we will love the baby regardless of sex. I really only hope he/she isn't a difficult child! :D

MimiSuz

DammitJanet

Speaking as a Board Auntie...ummm...Board Great Auntie...I am hoping for a healthy non-difficult child baby myself...but am leaning towards an itty bitty pretty one myself.

judi

Thanks Suz - this is a tremendous amt of work.

I mod on a nursing BB and whew! The hours, the behind-the-scenes stuff, etc....does take its toll.

Thank you so much for all you have done.

katya02

Solace
I'm only a week late with this, but ... thanks so much, Suz, for everything you've done. Ten years is a long time to do so much for all of us here. Very, very best wishes as you step into mimi-hood.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Aww, Suz... and I was SO looking forward to having you censor me in a few years! Enjoy your new calling, 'tis a very noble station to hold, dear Mimi! :D