Debate Team Candidates

On_Call

This morning I added referee to my resume'.

easy child and difficult child were just going back and forth - over breakfast cereal choice, backpack packing style, cowlicks - you name it!

After several interventions, I finally declared a "no talking zone" in our living room while we waited for their buses. At that point, they turned on me. :hammer:

I hereby officially nominate both of my munchkins to the CD Debate team. At least then their arguing would be constructive.

Anyone else have any nominees??

busywend

I wish! My difficult child would throw that hammer knocking you out above at someone trying to tell her she is wrong!

:rofl:

Sheila

Yes, my difficult child!

difficult child has "debating" down to a science. He should make a good attorney some day -- presenting "arguments" will no doubt be his specialty. :hypnosis:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Yup, the tweedles have the art of negotiation & "debate" down pat. Take your pick - each has their own style. :rofl:

On_Call

:smile:

Looks like we've built quite a solid team!

I guess I never thought about who'd want to be in the audience, but it could be fun. I'll bet we would each find the other children charming, anyway. Isn't that how it always goes???

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Jamie,

Have you ever attended a debate event if you weren't part of the team???? :rofl:

Bigger concern would be the topic; AND would we ever get a team of pros or cons - there'd be too much arguing "that's not fair, I wanted that one" going on. :hammer: :rofl: