DebDeb1031 - How are you and the kids?

nvts

Hi! Just wondering how the kids, you and Bob are doing. We know that the boys are out of the hospital, but hows Rere doing?

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Just sending some positive thoughts your way!!!!

:future: It's all good...it's all good

Debdeb1031

Hey guys...sorry i haven't been here...the boys stitches are out and the wounds are well on their way to recovery... :bravo:

Rere came home on late monday afternoon...she still has the tube draining the bile from her liver, but it is slowing down and will hopefully come out a few days after the new year... :bravo:

she is taking her antibiotics for the infections twice a day for 8 more days....

the at home therapist finally called so we can have a needs assessment done on ant and rere (chris' therapy is already approved due to him being involved with a therapist for his odd and such) and start them on the much needed therapy that they need...but all our spirits are up and the boys have started sleeping in their own beds and with the lights out...everyday gets a little better for all of us....the support from my friends, family, school and coworkers have been amazing....my union branch (people from central jersey) took up a collection and gave me some money to help....my personal office took up a collection to help us as well...all my supervisors got together and bought the boys an xbox 360 and rere a nintendo ds....also we have build a bears out the kazoo that rere received while in the hospital....we have many thank you cards to sit down and write while the kids are on the mend....i've been out of work since this has happened, so at least with all these wonderful people helping, the rent and bills will be paid and taken care of....tomorrow we will all go for our charlie brown (all that's probably left) christmas tree and start getting all the decorations together to make this the best christmas ever for the kids....thank you all for the prayers and well wishes...they have worked!!!!! :smile:

nvts

Yahoo! I'm psyched that rere is out of the hospital!

Top Tomato here on the island still has tons of trees and Home Depot on route 9 in Woodbridge had a bunch too!

I'm so glad things are going so well!

Merry Christmas you guys!!!

Beth

:xgift:

Oh honey,

So glad to hear that things are returning to normal so quickly. Remember to lean on us to support if you need to.

Have a blessed Christmas.