Demo lady part...9000

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yesterday I had to demo Snicker's energy bars. So, I dressed up in a workout outfit and put on my 'let's pump it up music.'

Five times during the day I had a couple of people come around my station and dance. It was hysterical!! You're in the middle of a grocery store!! Even the Starbucks people were dancing.
Downside is that I only sold 2 bars that I know of. :surprise:

My new trainee is even more frightened of me than the last. ;) Only 51 others to go.

It's lovely to be 47 and insane.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well then.......I think each of the 47 trainees left should eat and buy one of your Snickers Energy bars before their training.

-I'm so good at sales.

They are not that good - and they are VERY expensive - that's why they didn't sell. Not your fault it's a lousy product to push.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I actually didn't try them...can't do chocolate.

Today was Mother's Day flowers. Ok...would you like a taste of these flowers? Did make easy child son buy a bunch for his new found obsession girlfriend. Hey, if you use my car, you got to buy.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

Abbey, it sounds like you have so much fun. I wish I had half of your confidence.

Keep it up, girl!

Tiapet

Old Hand
Young lady you are grounded for having too much fun on the job!:meh:

Once a teacher always a teacher, but did you ever think you'd be doing this style of teaching AND having so much fun?

Andy

Can I quit my job and join you? Or maybe I can keep my morning job and join you in the afternoon. It can be my newest "hobby" job. Target employees thought I was crazy when I worked there a year ago Christmas season - I showed up with a smile on my face and enjoyed every part of cashiering - I didn't like working the food stand but still did it with a smile on my face and put positive energy in it. Fellow employees (mainly college age kids) gave me the "yes, you are weird, but we still like you" look when I told them it was my "hobby" job.

It is so important to have a job you have fun at.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Adrienne, you can join me anytime. We'll make it the party corner and they will all think we are nuts. (I know I am, but I have fun.)

Funny...I text my husband this afternoon that the 'swat team' (Health dept., corporate, etc.)came in. He should know this, but he's a guy who doesn't listen when I talk about my day.

I survived, but others didn't. He took it as literally the SWAT TEAM and was frantically trying to call me. Cell phones are hugely banned there so I couldn't answer. When I finally could, he simply wrote back...arseholl.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey

You're scaring your trainees becasue they don't have half the creativity or imagination that you do. It's daunting.

But it is awesome to take an otherwise boring to the bone job and make it fun and interesting.

And I bet husband will never forget what the Swat Team means again. lol

susiestar

Roll With It
Your trainees should be inspired. What a pitiful lot they are so far! Some will be good though!

The bars are not selling because they pull teeth out. One of the kids at our elem school had to leave for an emergency dental appointment because he had one of those in his lunch and it pulled a MOLAR out!!! They are just super chewy.

I love hearing about all you do!!! I have a snicker's bar costume - thank you was a snicker's bar for halloween last year. I still have the pattern, the iron on should be good for another time or two!

Susie