Demo lady update

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbey -

I invented the liver dance - if you find it on google they STOLE it.

I had a very bad night week, month, year, life (pick one) with Dude one day and told the board that if I thought I could strip naked, tape chicken livers to my elbows and do the liver dance in the moon light to change him - I would.

I can tell you this. My neighbors will NEVER EVER eat fried livers again. I guess I ruined that for them. And they also won't allow their chickens to roam free - and I think someone put a chicken foot in my mail box with some beads and something on it - so I used THAT for a necklace - I digress I were not totally naked - beads count for something.

And you must FLAP and strutt - in the moon light for this to work/lift the curse/scare your neighbors/get a free ride to the state Bed and Breakfast/loose a lover/make your kid die of embarrassment.

FLAP>>>>>>>>>baGOCK.......FLAP.....shake shake shake.....

You are in luck - It is a new moon ! No waxing gibbous for you!

KTMom91

I have to learn that dance...embarrassing the heck out of Miss KT is one of my favorite things (break into song from Sound of Music)...

Abbey

Spork Queen
I have to learn that dance...embarrassing the heck out of Miss KT is one of my favorite things (break into song from Sound of Music)...

That's too funny as I do the same thing to easy child son. He works two stores down from me so every day I go in on my break in my costume. Yesterday, I wasn't one step in the door and he yelled...GET OUT!!! His coworkers were cracking up.

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I expect to see your easy child son soon on the forum talking about his difficult child MOM........
We shall be waiting to give SUCH GOOD ADVICE......

Abbey

Spork Queen
I expect to see your easy child son soon on the forum talking about his difficult child MOM........
We shall be waiting to give SUCH GOOD ADVICE......

Oh, my....I could only imagine the advice. ;)

Let me tell you about another regular. She's an elderly African American woman in a wheel chair. We are now in a daily challenge of who wears the best hats. I have to say, she beats me to the floor. Her hats are GREAT. I always ask for a swap, but her usual reply is, "Girl...you aint gettin' nothing. I go for style." She does have the best hats. All glittery, etc.

Abbey

4sumrzn

I must say....Abbey, I've enjoyed reading about your job, costumes, ability to to make it all work.....make people smile (buy the product too)......the new friends you have made that put a smile on YOUR face & even the ones you are concerned about if they don't show up one day!!!!!! AND, popping in on easy child......that's priceless too! Thank you....along with all of the special people here that reply......puts a smile on my face too. Don't worry about the training part....like I said in a previous response, they are learning from a pro! Keep up the good work, you should be proud of yourself!

PS....the hat lady....make her a special one, just for her.....bet she'll trade then ;) It will probably make her day.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ethel, the hat lady, out did me again today. It's war. I have to go shopping.

Concerned about Bill as this is two days in a row he hasn't shown up. :( He was so regular. I hope he has someone looking after him.

Abbey