dependant personality disorder

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
So my Father hands me an article on "dependant personality disorder", no he doesn't want us to move out (sarcasm), sigh.... nothing like kicking me when I am down.

Partial hospital wants to put difficult child II on Lithium and discharge him 2morrow, the other program can not take him until June.:biting: and still no BA, even though I was promised over 2 weeks ago.

F

flutterbee

Did you ask your father if he was trying to educate you about HIS illness. :devil:

Sigh....nothing like those little slaps, huh.

So sorry.

(((hugs)))

Steely

WOW! I don't know how you are doing it with My Grumpy Pants in your face all the time. UGH!

Like I mentioned on the other post - I would try the Lithium. It turned our life around, and anything that powerful, is worth a try - in my opinion. Have you read the history of Lithium? If not, maybe looking up how it came to be would help. It started in the 1900s with salt baths, and the increase in mood that was seen during those sessions. Very interesting. It is one of the few medications that has been around for more than ten years, that has a proven track record of efficacy. I think it was actually started as a medication for depression during the 50's?

Sorry things are so rough.
Hugs.