Detachment Mantra

Star*

call 911........call 911
I Stumble Upon - and found it through that. Stumbleupon.com

I may have this tattooed on my wrist......;)

N

Nomad

PLEASE
explain
the stumbleupon website for those who are over 40. Like duh?
Don't tatoo where others can see your "stuff." Hide it where the sun don't shine. You can always run to the bathroom and take a quick emergency "read."
Thank you.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nomad

There is a website called StumleUpon.com. you can type www.stumbleupon.com and it will pop up. Once there you can check off interests you have and then it will ask you if you want to download the toolbar. If you say yes then it will put a little icon (STUMBLEUPON) on your toolbar. Then you just click and random things of interest to you based on your tastes pop up. Some of it is interesting, fascinating and then occasionally I get the UT OH naked man picture because I picked Art and photographs. Most of the time I get cool stuff that most people never see.

As far as tattoos? I'm so brave I've never had my ears pierced. Shots every day of your life for 10 years will do that to you. And .....I've never found anything I like well enough to want to look at if for more than 13 years. Even husbands. Thats why DF is a DF. lol. no .....uh.....not really. lol.