Did anyone watch Call Me Crazy: a Five Film on Lifetime

DammitJanet

If you didnt, see if you can find it somewhere. It was excellent. I watched it until just now! Covered schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, PTSD

busywend

Yes, I watched. I did not know what to expect with the 5 stories....a bit disappointed in the way it is done. Have there been other 'five story' movies?

DammitJanet

I have no idea. The Call me Crazy title caught me along with the actors. I thought it was done pretty realistically myself. It was a bit harsh and scary but thats life as a person with these disorders.

busywend

Reality it was..for sure! I think the 5 separate intros made it feel like 5 short stories and i would prefer a better linkage in a movie setting.

DammitJanet

It did seem like 5 separate short stories until that last final one where the girl brought her boyfriend home and the sister she was so afraid of him meeting was the original girl from the first episode but she was much better. Well that may not have been the final one. The final one was the girl coming home from the army who had PTSD and the lawyer they sent to help her was the original patient from the first episode who had conquered her schizophrenia and passed the bar.