Did something for me...

M

Mamaof5

I can't believe I spent 120 dollars on my hair but I did. I didn't even regret it.

Perm, cut, style. New outfit...I'm feeling up today. I did something for me for a change and be damned to anyone or anything else. It's been too long since I did for me.

Mattsmom277

Way to go!!! You deserve to treat yourself from time to time so I'm extra glad to hear you don't regret it. I bet your new hair do will bring weeks of smiles when you see yourself in a mirror. Enjoy :) :)

I've been sick with flu all week and its better than it was at its worst but it is still so bad. Yuck! I had no choice but to go pick up a few things yesterday. I'd been indoors all week with this and its only me and difficult child home for a long weekend. So it was me going out or starvation for me and the boy child. I picked up new pj's, a favorite snack that never lasts when easy child is around, and a stack of books from a sidewalk sale at chapters. That was my indulgence and no regrets here eithe

Enjoy your hair! Hope you aren't freezing with this nasty storm system we have heading through the Nickel Belt/Nipissing region. If so, stay warm and watch for all that ice!

tawnya

I ordered a $10 pizza last night (that I couldn't afford!) Yeah, it's bad here.

But I gave him a $3 tip, too. Yahoo!

Sometimes you just have to say THIS IS ME! And, I deserve it!

Good for you. You look beautiful.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:bravo::cutie_pie::its_all_good:

You go girl!!!

I also treated myself today. Finally feel good, went shopping with the girls to the outlet mall and bought a few things for myself and spoiled Aubrey rotten. Dared anyone to say a single word. Which of course they didn't. lol

TerryJ2

WOW!!! Way To Go!!! :winnersmiley::likeit:

One time, I was so upset, I zoomed out of the house, hopped in the car, and drove to a shopping area, determined to spend lots of $$.
I ended up buying one $4 decorative ball from Pier 1 Imports, LOL! But it made me feel better.

I'm glad you have a New You. Keep it going!

M

Mamaof5

Thanks...

noname.jpg