Did Star take BBK on a cruise???

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Did I miss something while I was on mother in law leave??? Is she OK? Is it none of my business!!! LOL
I have been thinking about you Miss Kitty... hope all is well.
If you are on a cruise, give Raoul a big wet KISS para mi!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I know where she is... she called me from an Island. She is just hanging out relaxing... taking some time to think about things. Ohhh Raoul... back rubs.
Hang in there lady!!!

tiredmommy

Maybe... we should take this time to join her on that island. It's a perfect time for a little party. :winks: I'll bring the sunscreen!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well......I was supposed to keep it a secret really but I have taken BBK to the Island Pen~on De Alhucaimas.

I know it's a millitary garrison 300 miles or so off the coast off the North Moroccan coast, but they really have some of the nicest shells and she wanted to take Tink back something natural and beachy.

Every now and then - I see her giving the eye to a soldier - but she's been pretty tame for a Big Bad Kitty -
I really think she wanted to go to some island closer to her roots in Italy, but I just got back from there and we sailed up the coast and found this place - the water is azure blue, the winds are ever so slight and there are dolphins everywhere. And they do not bite. No snakes, no spiders, no TOADS - nothing but beautiful birds and butterflies.

We'll be back soon. Come hang out on the yacht if you want. We're on the USS Valium.

Hugs
Star and BBK