Did you hear...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
about the guy who was in a car accident and had almost all of his left side amputated???

He was all right.:tongue:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Today is most definitely PUNDAY!

I love that one...

Dad sent me the one about Gandhi... You know he walked a lot, barefoot, so he had really tough feet. Plus, he didn't eat much, and due to his odd diet, he was fragile and plagued by bad breath.
...So... he was a super calloused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Step, the Ghandi joke is one of my all-time favorites!

Whyme - LOL. I doubt he felt LEFT out. Maybe isolated or excluded, but he couldn't feel LEFT! lol

witzend

It made me laugh - but that's terrible!

Today is most definitely PUNDAY!

I love that one...

Dad sent me the one about Gandhi... You know he walked a lot, barefoot, so he had really tough feet. Plus, he didn't eat much, and due to his odd diet, he was fragile and plagued by bad breath.
...So... he was a super calloused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
He's probably related to that blonde who was driving to Disneyland the other day, and she saw a sign that read "Disneyland Left" -- and she started to cry!

Star*

call 911........call 911
There was a man who entered a local paper's pun contest. He sent in ten different puns, in the hope that at least one of the puns would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

and my favorite -

This dog limps into a bar, sidles up on a bar stool and says "All right which one of you shot my paw?."