Did you know that Dairy Queen....

Fran

Former desparate mom
I did. Isn't it adorable?
Cowboy wolfs it down so fast he barfs. Honey sue slurps it like she is in heaven.

donna723

Unfortunately we don't have a Dairy Queen where I live. Mine LOVE ice cream but they don't get it very often, just on special occasions. Last year for their birthdays they each got a small scoop of vanilla in one of those little sponge cake dessert shells you use for strawberry shortcake. It was so funny ... all three of them scarfed up the ice cream right away but it took them each a few minutes of sniffing before they figured out that they could eat the "bowl" too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to do something extra special for Molly. She hasn't gotten to go to the park and "fish" in the creek all summer. She's a huge fan of ice cream started by sharing cones with Nichole and made even more so by mother in law treating her to it when she visited. lol

It's supposed to start cooling off again this week. Maybe I'll walk her down there. It's 2 miles from us. But I need the exercise. :rofl:

susiestar

Roll With It
Good to know. I don't have my own dog, but my nephew Jake (a border collie) LOVES his happy meals. He even shares the fries. He picks them up in his mouth and then puts them on my leg or in my hand. I refuse to eat them but appreciate the gesture, LOL!!

I wish we had a DQ. We used to and then the owner refused to pay taxes. It is now a deli. And they took the AWESOME play area out. (POUT).

I will have to see if our Braums will do this. They are hte big ice cream chain in this area.