did you know?

Steely

Did you know that fruit flies love garlic? I have a whole canister, costco size, filled with fruit flies. A science experiment is ready for some difficult child! Just give me a ring.

Did you know that when birds eat Pyracanthea berries they become drunk, fly into your windows, and pass out. Then they puke the berries out of their mouth and fly away again? (Meanwhile the owner of the house cries because she thinks they are dead.)

Did you know that when you wake up for work and cannot find one pair of clean underwear in the entire house and you have to go to work commando, that this is when you can officially say your life is out of control?

Did you know that it requires $350.00 as a deposit to just have sewage in the small town I am moving to in AZ? Sewage is so over rated.

Did you know..................

Abbey

Spork Queen
Steely, you're starting to sound like Random Deb.:tongue:

Did you know that I've officially lost all my underwear and socks at these guy's house? Hmmm...

Commando is a given. Black feet is now the norm.

It's not windy today. Nice change. Maybe I'll actually do my hair.

Hang in there, hon.

Abbey

Steely

Oh no, not Random Deb........cuz then I would be in real trouble. (lol)
Nothing worse than black socks 24/7.
I think we should combine my post and tired moms post - and get everyone's "did ya knows". :tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
As per usual trying to find a bright spot........

Well, at least it's your feet that are black and not your Army surplus. :surprise: