difficult child 2 Cleaned the bathroom - alone!

nvts

He really likes those fantastic sponges! You know, the ones with the super grips!

huh?

Someone remind me that I have to go to the store to get more sanitary napkins...

it never ends...

Beth

:angel::faint::nonono:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hey, you know what?

If that's what it takes to get cleaning done, I'll buy whatever brand they want!

That's hysterical, tho. Wow

nvts

Well, the super-gripper helped wrap it around his hand so his hand stayed clean the WHOLE TIME! Wow! Good things they had wings!

And...it was cool how it sort of "swelled up all over the place".

I have to admit, the chrome on the faucets looked GREAT!

This is the same kid that in pre-k would strip down to nothing when he had to, ahem, "sit" on the toilet for #2. The bathroom was in the classroom and he was gone for quite a while, so when she knocked he said to come in. She opened the door and found him perched on the potty with nothing on but his socks.

"Why are you sitting there with your socks on?" and with as much of a "duh" type of expression on his face he said rather sarcastically "Well, my feet are cold!!"

This is the same kid that woke me up telling me his brand new alarm clock needed a new battery. "I just put it in yesterday, why would it need a new battery?" Come look, he told me. Ok. We go into his little sisters room (they were 5 & 6 at the time) and he tells me to look out the window. I look down at the deck and see a mass of springs, arms, glass and plastic with a battery laying there.

"What happened to the clock?"

"The birds were chirping really loud, so I slid my clock out the window to show them it was too early and it slipped out of my hand. See the battery? I must need a new one."

I get a kick out of this kid...I really do!

Beth