difficult child#2 stepped up to the plate today to help his "Mama" ...nice!

DDD

I don't mention difficult child#2 very often because he lives with GFGmom and only comes to visit once or twice a month. Recently, by the way, he told me "I'd like to come home". On impulse I "almost" said "Son, I love you but I'm too old and tired to have you live with now." Fortunately...very fortunately...I didn't say it, lol. Instead I said "we miss you too but at your Mom's you get to go out with whoever, stay out all night, and sleep all day...that wouldn't fly at our house". He smiled and said "yeah, you're right".

Today.......bless his heart.....he went to our house and vacuumed etc. for me. His big bro, difficult child#1, dropped the ball on his promise to clean since I'm at work and company comes today. One phone call from #1 and #2 did the job done "for Mama". That's so terrific. Then he came to the store and told me I tried to get it "company ready" the way you taught me. Is that sweet or what? I'm happy and relieved! DDD

S

Signorina

Times like these - I really wish we had a like button this forum!
YAYAYAYAYAY

Happy Thanksgiving

Star*

call 911........call 911
You raised WONDERFUL kids......all of them.........even whatsername......she just (Whoknows) but you did a damnfine JOB!!!!!!!