difficult child and I both took drug tests today :)

TerryJ2

He had his PO mtng. She greeted him with-a cup in his hand. I asked her if I could do it, too, as a control. She said sure, they do it in the office now and then to make sure that the tests are good.
The first thing I noticed was that difficult child's urine was dark gold. "You need to drink more fluids!" I said. PO concurred. We watched while she did both tests. We both came out clean. :)
I was kind of hoping that mine would not be. I deliberately took melatonin with-herbs all wk, which is what difficult child takes, but it didn't show up. Which makes sense, assuming that the herbs are real and not synthetic (actually, an interesting test to make sure I'm buying "real" herbs and not getting ripped off!)
... but as it turned out, difficult child said, "There's the line that was there the last time." The PO said that it was supposed to be there. difficult child said that's what the other officers (two men, two different occasions) used to say that he tested positive for spice.
I took a picture with-my cell ph and had the PO type in her cell # to send the photo to herself.
Then I came home, enlarged the picture on Photoshop, cropped it, and sent it back to her, asking her to show the officers in the office if this is what it looked like when they tested difficult child before.
All I can do it wait and wonder right now.

susiestar

Roll With It
You are a very clever Warrior Mom. I think this will mean a LOT to difficult child regardless of what the outcome is. You showed you have enough faith and love for him to work to figure out what could have caused what he thinks happened. I know a ton of parents who would not do this regardless of what the misunderstanding/problem/issue is.