difficult child and I went to court today, she is home from foster care.

Jody

Well tonight she is moving home permanently from her foster home. I am so hoping this goes well. She has only had one bad morning since she has been home. She came home two weeks ago. I am so not used to her talking all the time. I know she did this before but I have kind of gotten used to the quiet and peace. I tried to tell her last night that it is going to take some getting used to and that I will have some mom time everyday. She seemed okay with it. Here we go, hope this is not painful.

busywend

Good luck! Keeping fingers crossed that you both figure out how to be around each other. It will be an adjustment. I think if you are both open and honest about how you are feeling - without being offended, either of you - you will have improvement!

DDD

Fingers crossed that you both easily adjust to the change. Although with different circumstances many of us have had difficult child's out of the home and then return. It's not easy giving up the peace and quiet again, lol. Hugs DDD

Jody

Thank you. I am scared, I so hope it is not as bad as before. It's nice to have her around, but it can be overwhelming too.