difficult child borrows a small table lamp

Andy

The neighbor boy is sleeping over tonight. He went home to pack and difficult child is busy setting up the game room where they will sleep on the floor. He just came in the living room looking for the small table lamp on the organ.

"Can't you just use a night light?"

"No, it is not for that. It is incase you tell us lights out we can play cards or something."

:rofl:

Now he asked where his deck of cards are. He actually went out in the dark to the van to get them.

:rofl:

Should I go tell them lights out? Maybe I should just to let them be sneaky about playing cards after lights out?

trinityroyal

Awwww, Andy. That's absolutely precious.

And yes, I think you should tell them lights out so that they can feel all sneaky.
I LOVE that difficult child asked permission to take the lamp in case he wants to break the rules later by staying up past lights out.

So very cute.

Andy

The neighbor boy decided not to sleep over. One of those "I want to - but when it actually comes time to I want to sleep in my own bed." sleep overs. I am sure they will try again.

But I will remember to say lights out a little early when the sleep over does occur.

Andy

Amaze, Love that idea also - I think I will do that at the "real" lights out.

P.S. I noticed your new avatar. Nice.