difficult child came over to talk

P

PatriotsGirl

I had one after I had difficult child. difficult child was still just a little toddler and I got pregnant. My boyfriend and I were having all sorts of problems and I knew right away I couldn't have another child. I tried to get him involved with the decision, but he refused to believe it was his. Long story, but yeah, I was irresponsible in getting pregnant but I knew what the right decision was. I was already a single mom. No way could I handle another child at that time. I have never regretted that decision. Never.

difficult child has always made it clear that if something crazy were to happen (she doesn't have sex - with anyone - hardly any boyfriends in her life, either), she would terminate. She knows herself that she couldn't take care of another human being. As far as I know, she abstains so there is really no chance of it happening.

Nancy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and difficult child.....(((HUGS)))

Mattsmom277

Nancy I've not logged on to the board for a bit so I'm late to this but I too am thinking of you and your difficult child and want to lend my support. Sometimes the choices in life are extra difficult. I hope all went smoothly and that the underlying lessons on this lead your difficult child to better life choices and a new outlook on her potential. Hugs. Do let us know how she is.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nancy,

I'm coming in late to the conversation but wanted to add my support and thoughts. Our prayers and wishes go to the Nancy house and as always angels to surround difficult child.

Hugs & Love
Star